All Orders are due by 6:00 P.M. on Thursday for Friday or Saturday Pickup. TO ORDER PLEASE CALL (419) 214-4222
Bolognese sauce, house made pappardelle, chicken stock, parmigiana reggiano, basil, house baked ciabatta bread & grissini, garlic confit herb butter
Tiramisu and ricotta cheese cake
- Fill a stock pot with water, add 2 tablespoons of salt and place on high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add Bolognese sauce and half the chicken stock to a medium sauce pan. o Place a splash of reserved chicken stock to empty remaining Bolognese sauce container, cover the container with lid and shake to remove excess sauce, pour contents of container into the sauce pan.
- Place over medium low heat, stirring often until hot.
- While sauce is reheating carefully place pasta into boiling water for 5 – 6 minutes. Strain pasta and add to warmed Bolognese sauce and continue cooking for 2- 3 minutes, adding reserved chicken stock if sauce gets to thick.
- With a pair of tongs place pasta into bowls and spoon any remaining sauce from sauce pan over top of the pasta. Place garnish of grated parmesan and torn basil leaves on top of pasta.